Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Pawlenty Challenge!

Mowerman, start your machine!

Hey wannabe Republican president nominee, I’ll take you up on your challenge what is Barack Obama’s plan for Social Security, et al.

My President has had a plan for quite a while, even if you don’t like it and refuse to recognize the record.

I don’t need you to come to my house to cook me dinner, but I’ll take option B, mowing my lawn. I’ll even be kind and limit myself to the one-acre you offered to Mitt Romney.
Bring a BIG mower, you’ll need it.

In the meantime, please explain how well financial conservative limited government worked out so well with that pesky I-35W bridge collapse in Minnesota. Oh, sorry, you’re the victim and it wasn't YOUR fault! It was that big bad bloated federal government. Yeah, right. YOU killed and traumatized the taxpayers and citizens of YOUR state because YOU were too cheap to invest in infrastructure (dog forbid you even worried about living wage jobs in Minnesota).

In any event, I await your arrival with a BIG mower (hopefully it will mow and also bale hay, which I can really use come this winter). Oh, I'm in eastern Kentucky, the "lawn" is NOT flat. Just letting you know...


[h/t image to MN Progressive Project]

Oh, Post-It note to myself: don’t hold my breath...
Hope springs eternal unless one lives in an America where corporations are "people" and people are "disposable".

No comments:

Post a Comment